TOEFL / TOEIC TRAINING & BENEFITS
- 27 Jun, 2017
WHAT IS TOEFL?
Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers who wish to enroll in English-speaking universities. It is mandatory to get through TOEFL to prove that you have the necessary strong skills in English language which is important to survive the competition and to communicate the ideas effectively. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions.
We are the only authorized Training Partner of ETS Product in India who provides English Language Training.
BENEFITS OF TOEFL:
1. TOEFL score to a great extent will determine admission in any reputable college or university across the world.
2. Taking the TOEFL test is relatively easy with practice tools & almost immediate feedback opening up more alternatives to study abroad than any other English-language test in the world.
3. TOEFL has academic English tests which make it necessary to demonstrate the English language skills learnt in classrooms. Here, you will have to read aloud a passage, listen to a lecture & provide response via reading and writing.
4. TOEFL rates your speaking skills in many ways. Responses are recorded and assessed by raters at ETS (Educational Testing Services). TOEFL has a global reputation and recognized by top universities and MNCs alike making it advantageous for both students and job seekers.
WHAT IS TOEFL IBT?
TOEFL IBT (TOEFL Internet Based Test) is conducted via the Internet. The TOEFL IBT test measures reading, listening, speaking and writing skills. Students hoping to attend foreign universities need to take an English-language proficiency exam as part of the application process.
BENEFITS OF TOEFL IBT:
1. TOEFL iBT is accepted by over 9,000 institutions in 130 different countries, including the top 100 universities in the US.
2. TOEFL iBT measures skills relevant to the demands international students face. Questions are 100% academic and replicate real classroom situations.
3. TOEFL iBT has a reputation for quality and fairness. All students have similar test-taking experience, and scores are checked anonymously by ETS-certified experts.
4. TOEFL iBT’s speaking responses are scored by multiple trained raters. Your responses are recorded, saved, and scored by several ETS raters. TOEFL’s multiple-rater grading system gives you more opportunities to get a fair evaluation and ensures that your score is reliable. You can view your scores online within 15 working days after you take the test, and receive useful feedback on how to improve your skills.
5. ETS offers a wide range of free resources and official test preparation materials to help you prepare for TOEFL iBT.
WHAT IS TOEFL ITP?
TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (ITP), is designed for intermediate and advanced students of English. ITP is a multiple-choice test that measure listening comprehension, structure and written expression, and reading comprehension.
BENEFITS OF TOEFL ITP:
1. When you use the TOEFL ITP tests, you'll assess your students' proficiency level in three different skills — reading comprehension, listening comprehension, and structure and written expression.
2. Listening Comprehension measures the ability to understand spoken English as it is used in colleges and universities.
3. Structure and Written Expression measures recognition of selected structural and grammatical points in standard written English.
4. Reading Comprehension measures the ability to read and understand academic material written in English.
WHAT IS TOEFL PRIMARY?
TOEFL Primary tests, the first step on a student's path to reaching his or her full potential measures students' English communication skills and progress in English classes and provides meaningful feedback about their abilities to both you and their parents.
The TOEFL Primary tests are designed to:
1. Assess the general English-language proficiency of young students ages 8+
2. Provide a snapshot of each student's ability in listening, reading and speaking
3. Support teaching and learning by giving information about students' abilities in relation to a widely accepted international standard
WHAT IS TOEFL JUNIOR?
TOEFL Junior is for students aged 11+, the TOEFL Junior tests are an objective and reliable measure of your students' English communication skills. Based on the rich heritage of the TOEFL test and best practices in English-language testing, TOEFL Junior tests can help pinpoint your students' strengths and challenges.
To meet the expectations of English-language programs worldwide, TOEFL Junior tests are available in two testing modes and measure a range of skills:
# TOEFL Junior Standard test — a paper-delivered test that measures Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, and Language Form and Meaning. The TOEFL Junior Standard test is currently available in over 50 countries around the world.
# TOEFL Junior Comprehensive test — a computer-delivered test that measures Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Speaking and Writing. The TOEFL Junior Comprehensive test is being introduced in phases in various locations around the world.
WHAT IS TOEIC?
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is the world’s most common English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment and the score is recognised globally.
BENEFITS OF TOEIC:
1. TOEIC helps businesses to evaluate the English proficiency of their staff thereby enable effective promotions & placements
2. Schools and Colleges use TOEIC to monitor students’ progress and help them improve their English-language skills
3. Today TOEIC scores are used by nearly 14,000 companies, government agencies and English Language Learning programs in 150 countries, and more than seven million TOEIC tests were administered in 2013
4. Organizations and job seekers around the world trust TOEIC scores to help them get ahead of the competition.